Have you ever accidentally left a hot iron on some clothing, only to come back to find that it has a nice iron-shaped hole in it? If the Roly Poly Iron becomes a reality, such scenarios might just fade into the past. With this design, when the iron is left on its own without anybody holding it, the moving weight that is in the handle rocks to the back of the iron, which tips it backwards, avoiding the ugly scenario mentioned above. When you want to use it again, just grab a hold of the handle, tipping the weight back to the front of the iron, and put it directly back into use.
Next Story: Energy 888D cylindrical cellphone
- 2013-06-03: Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15: Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08: Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03: Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03: Phinergy Air Car Concept