Want to surf at the beach, but there aren’t enough waves? Well, that’s what this concept Sea Scooter was designed for. Despite the unit being compact and lightweight, it’s supposedly powerful enough to propel the rider at a speed high enough to give you the impression of surfing. The propeller is guarded, so you won’t have to worry about injuring yourself (from the propeller, anyways) when you inevitably fall off the Sea Scooter. You shouldn’t have any trouble bringing it along with you to the beach either, thanks to its light composite materials, as well as retractable pivot handles. The Sea Scooter is the happy recipient of the Red Dot design awards, and we’re looking forward to seeing such a contraption in the stores.
Next Story: Color E-ink Display Pictured
- 2013-06-03 Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15 Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08 Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03 Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03 Phinergy Air Car Concept