The number of devices getting USB ports seem to be growing by the hour and next up is the Combi Chef 6 which also sports a USB port, complete with menu-creating software too. Of course, most folks wouldn’t want a USB port on a microwave, but we’re not complaining. With regards to current trends, you’ll probably want be able to recharge your iPad in the kitchen now, assuming the USB port on this microwave is supplying enough juice for your iPad.
- 2014-04-03: Captain America Saves Your Data, Too
- 2014-04-02: USB Type-C Cable Render Spotted
- 2014-03-28: The iMacompanion Adds A USB Port To The Front Of iMacs
- 2014-03-13: dataSTICKIES Concept USB Flash Drive
- 2014-03-10: Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication