Cooler Master has just rolled out its Vortex Plus low profile processor cooler that comes with a quartet of 6mm direct contact heat-pipes for maximum heat conductivity. Apart from its relatively small size, the Vortex Plus also comes with a Blade Master 92mm balanced PWM fan that is capable of hitting a mere 17dBA at 800 rpm, but you also have the chance of cranking it up all the way to 2800 rpm if required. The fan itself is equipped with a set of anti-vibration rubber pads which will reduce vibrations when caused by dust buildup on the fan blades. The Vortex Plus also sports a minimum of four 6mm direct contact heat-pipes that maximizes heat conductivity, helping heat to be disspiated quickly by the thin blade aluminium fin heatsink.
Next Story: CyanogenMod 5 available for bevy of devices
- 2013-07-04: Cooler Master Unveils Storm QuickFire XT Mechanical Keyboard
- 2013-04-17: Cooler Master Unveils Quickfire Stealth Mechanical Keyboard
- 2013-02-12: CM Storm RX Gaming Surfaces Hopes To Give You An Edge
- 2012-04-03: Cooler Master launches CM Storm QuickFire Pro Gaming Keyboard
- 2011-10-21: Cooler Master Storm QuickFire gaming keyboard