Do you find the built-in controls of the PSP clunky and hard to use? Why not hook it up to a full blown controller from a PlayStation 2? That’s what someone has done. The good news is that the hack didn’t require any hardware alternation to the PSP or the controller, rather a plug-in was used on the PSP firmware, and the controller and the PSP were hooked up via a converter (that has some technical wizardry inside it). Check out a video of it in action after the jump.
- World Of Warcraft Movie Cast List Revealed
- EA To Halt Future Battlefield 4 DLCs Until The Game Is Fixed
- Gran Turismo 6 Microtransactions Cost Detailed
- ID@Xbox Self-Publishing Program Kicks Off Early Next Year
- Peggle 2 Headed To Xbox One December 9
- Follow: diy, hack, playstation, playstation 2, playstation portable, psp, Sony,
- Seen at: hackaday