Considering Apple’s amazing ability to keep secrets a secret, we highly doubt that we’ll see the iPhone HD (or whatever it will be called) before Steve Jobs decides it’s time for us to see it. That being said, there’s nothing wrong with us checking out the various rumors and “leaks”. Next up is a unibody device that claims to be for the upcoming next-generation iPhone. It does look rather nice, though if the next-generation iPhone were to have an aluminum unibody, we hope that there won’t be any connectivity issues due to the material. What say you? Real or fake?
As expected: It’s a fake.
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2014-04-14: In-House iPhone Baseband Chip Development 'Herculean' Task [Analyst]
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-01-21: Apple iPhone 4 Relaunched In India
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2010-02-09: Unconfirmed: iPhone 4G Faceplate Leaked?