This mouse definitely isn’t very ergonomic to use, and if you’re the type who spends hours and hours in front of the computer, then we would suggest you give it a pass. We’re talking about the BOSS DS-1 distortion pedal mouse that might look like something most guitarists step on. Perfect for those who want to end up with aching hands after a day at the office, making this a cruelly cool gift to your nemesis in the opposite cubicle. No idea on who would want to fork out $43 for this, but it would definitely make for a cool collector’s edition.
Next Story: Magnetic Suspension Device
- 2014-02-12: Steve Jobs’ Lisa Computer Mouse Recovered From Time Capsule
- 2014-01-16: King Jim's Mouse Comes With A Camera Built Into It
- 2013-12-03: Rapoo 7100P Wireless Optical Mouse Announced
- 2013-10-31: Japanese Researchers Breath-Controlled PC Mouse
- 2013-10-15: Gyration Air Mouse GO Plus Is Back With A Vengeance