Want to have music following you around while you’re on your bicycle? If you have some proficiency in woodworking and soldering, you could follow the instructions on how to come up with a solar powered bike stereo box that can fit into a milk crate. Solar power isn’t your only option as this system can be modified to be hooked up to a 12v DC, negating the need for the sun, though you’ll lose the portability option. Check out a video of this in action after the jump.
Next Story: iPad used for lighting instead
- 2014-04-14 Kyocera Installs Solar Cycle Station For Electric Vehicles In Japan
- 2014-04-09 Solar Impulse 2 Wants To Circle The World On Solar Power Alone
- 2014-04-08 Nokia Solar Energy Suit Could Offer Alternative Phone Charging Option
- 2014-04-02 Ecoppia E4 Robots Clean Solar Panels Without Using Water
- 2014-03-17 Solar Power Harvested From Space Beamed Down To Earth