Fashion and technology has come together in the form of the CuteCircuit dress, where it was adorned by the fashionable Kate Perry at the Costume Institute Gala recently. This gown comes with strips of light that will shine through the fabric in a soft glow, making it look like a Tron ball if all females were wearing a variant of it on the dance floor. Of course, you can be sure that special care and attention has been included to make sure the CuteCircuit dress comes out looking great, and that this is no ordinary dress where you can just dump it into the washing machine after wearing it.
- HTC's November Revenues Fall 27.1 Percent Year-Over-Year
- LEGO Lawnmower Will Impress Others With Its Inability To Mow Your Lawn
- Huawei To Exit US Market Amidst Spy Allegations
- The Fanda: Crowdsourced Global Celebrity Stalking
- U.S. DoJ Signs Off On Microsoft's Acquisition Of Nokia's Devices And Services Division
- Follow: dress,
- Seen at: thenod