The large display on Apple’s iPad is a beautiful thing, and while it’s very suited to watching movies and browsing the web, you can be sure that many folks out there want to be able to fiddle with the popular Google Earth app on it too. The good news is that Google has just updated its Google Earth app, giving it native iPad support, allowing you to enjoy full-resolution imagery, not to mention that it uses the native iPad popover menus to let you access the settings and layers. As usual, it’s available for free, and is already in the App Store as you read this.
Next Story: No White iPhone 4 From AT&T At Launch?
- 2014-04-16: Google Offering $100,000 For Best Project Ara Module
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-16: Google Develops Algorithm That Can Decipher Its Own CAPTCHAs
- 2014-04-16: Google Launches Standalone Camera App For Android
- 2014-04-16: Chrome Remote Desktop Hits Mobile Devices
- 2013-06-26: Google Maps Earth View Goes Cloud-Free
- 2013-06-10: Google Earth Improves Ocean Viewing Experience
- 2013-04-29: Google Now Available On iPhone, iPad As Google Search Update