With so many display technologies in the market these days, chances are the average layman will be confused with all the terms thrown around like AMOLED, super AMOLED, OLED or LCD? Well, check out this shootout of sorts between OLED TV and LCD TFT technology, where the 15″ LG 15EL9500 display (the lower and smaller one) which has a contrast ratio of 10,000,000:1 and HD Ready capability, which more or less blows away the LCD TFT display when it comes to contrast ratio, colors and video quality among others. While a picture speaks a thousand words, we believe a video would do better hence having one after the jump for your comparison pleasure.
- Nikon Wins Injunction Against The Polaroid iM1836
- Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- Canon EOS M2 Might Be A Japan-Only Release For Now
- Star Wars Starts An Instagram Account, Posts A Darth Vader Selfie
- Canon EOS M2 Announced With Improved AF System
- Follow: lcd, oled tv,
- Seen at: oled-display.net