Are you looking forward to the upcoming Optimus Popularis keyboard from Art Lebedev Studio? The company has just stated that this upcoming keyboard should be easier to use than its larger Maximus brethren, as each key is fractions of an inch smaller in every direction, and the actual touch surface will run nearly to the edge of the keys. Such a move will apparently guarantee that the keys, which sport their own LCD displays, will be easier to hit. The Popularis is expected to ship sometime in 2011 and will be able to connect to Macs and PCs to let users reprogram the labels on the keys to reflect different tasks.
- 2012-07-10: Verizon LG VS930 cameos, is actually an Optimus LTE II?
- 2012-05-17: LG Optimus LTE II arrives in South Korea, sports 2GB RAM
- 2012-04-27: LG Optimus True HD LTE arrives in Europe and Asia
- 2011-09-23: LG Optimus LTE (LU6200) spotted again
- 2011-09-22: LG Optimus Hub hits the FCC