Samsung has introduced two of its upcoming projectors, the A800 3D home projector, and the SP-H03 pico projector. The A800 3D is capable of supporting 1080p videos and uses Samsung’s Active 3D technology to reproduce broadcast-standard colors. It’s rated at 1,000 lumens of brightness with a 10,000:1 contrast ratio, and is able to throw up images between 40-250 inches, with its lamp rated at 1,500 hours in high brightness mode and 2,000 hours in eco mode.
The other model is the SP-H03 pico projector, weighing just six ounces. It sports a native resolution of 854 x 480 and supports images from 9-80 inches, though a 30-inch size would be optimum. It’s rated at just 30 lumens with a LED light that can last more than 30,000 hours. It can be powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery when there isn’t a power socket nearby. The SP-H03 sports 1GB of memory that can be expanded via a USB port or microSD slot. Pricing or release date for both projectors haven’t been mentioned just yet.
Next Story: Lexip 3DM-Pro is a 3D mouse
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2012-05-03: Pop Video pico projector loves your iPhone
- 2011-11-08: Dell M110 Ultra Mobile Projector introduced
- 2011-09-08: Tursion TS-102 - pico projector or computer?
- 2011-08-09: Light Blue Optics pico projector receives FCC approval
- 2011-04-05: Vivitek Qumi DLP pico projector model ready to rock soon