Rumors of a Micro Four Thirds camera from Nikon have been around for a while, and now Nikon’s President Makoto Kimura has revealed that the company is busy developing a new concept camera that should ship before the company’s fiscal year is done in March 2011. While technical details weren’t specifically mentioned, it’s believed that this camera will have a stronger emphasis on video and there is also the possibility of it using a mirrorless system like the Micro Four Thirds. Considering the popularity of Micro Four Thirds camera systems from Panasonic and Olympus, we’re looking forward to see what Nikon is planning to offer us in the future.RELATED
- Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Limited Edition 24k Gold Nikon FA Spotted On eBay For $12,000
- Newer Canon EOS M Expected In Second Half Of 2014
- Sony RX10 Photo and Video Samples
- Follow: camera, digital camera, micro four thirds, nikon,
- Seen at: bloomberg