Rumors of a Micro Four Thirds camera from Nikon have been around for a while, and now Nikon’s President Makoto Kimura has revealed that the company is busy developing a new concept camera that should ship before the company’s fiscal year is done in March 2011. While technical details weren’t specifically mentioned, it’s believed that this camera will have a stronger emphasis on video and there is also the possibility of it using a mirrorless system like the Micro Four Thirds. Considering the popularity of Micro Four Thirds camera systems from Panasonic and Olympus, we’re looking forward to see what Nikon is planning to offer us in the future.
Next Story: Rumor: iPod touch To Get FaceTime And Camera
- 2014-04-14: Hawkeye Crime Surveillance System Tested, Proves Effective
- 2014-03-31: Motorcycle Is Actually A Camera
- 2014-03-24: Sony A3500 Camera Launched
- 2014-03-18: Tiny Camera Captures Aorta Selfies
- 2014-02-26: Corephotonics Offers Dual Lens Smartphone Camera Possibility
- 2010-09-03: Nikon Head Hints at Miniaturized Professional Camera
- 2010-09-07: Upcoming Nikon Coolpix P7000, S8100, And S80 Pictures Leaked?
- 2010-09-17: Nikon Q camera spotted, tougher to figure out than achieving world peace