Sony Ericsson’s range of Android-powered smartphones do not come any better than the Xperia X10, and we’re pleased to note that the Snapdragon-powered Android 1.6 smartphone has finally undergone the rooting process a good three months or so after making its debut in Asia and Europe. With root access enabled, ROM developers are now able to develop several new builds which will hopefully enable Xperia X10 owners to enjoy the benefits of Eclair or perhaps even FroYo. If you’re interested in the roooting process and want to dive into step-by-step instructions, check out the link here.
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2010-01-06: SE XPERIA Robyn To Challenge The XPERIA X10?
- 2010-03-20: Sony Ericsson's Xperia X10 Unboxed
- 2010-06-30: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 software update