One of the main complaints that users have with Sprint’s Palm Pixi is the lack of Wi-Fi, and some clever folks out there have decided to take things into their own hands, and ripped the radio board off a Verizon Palm Pixi Plus, and transplanted it into the Sprint Palm Pixi. The end result is a Sprint Palm Pixi that sports the all-important Wi-Fi feature. It doesn’t look like a procedure that you’d want to attempt without some major skills, but you can check out a video of this hack after the jump, and decide if it’s of interest to you.
- Cut The Rope 2 Launching Exclusively On iOS Dec. 19
- LG Optimus G Android 4.4 KitKat Begins Rolling Out For Some Users
- Conan O'Brien Uses Lyft App To Take Kevin Hart, Ice Cube Around Town
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Follow: palm, palm pixi, palm pre plus, Sprint, Verizon, wifi,
- Seen at: precentral.net