One of the main complaints that users have with Sprint’s Palm Pixi is the lack of Wi-Fi, and some clever folks out there have decided to take things into their own hands, and ripped the radio board off a Verizon Palm Pixi Plus, and transplanted it into the Sprint Palm Pixi. The end result is a Sprint Palm Pixi that sports the all-important Wi-Fi feature. It doesn’t look like a procedure that you’d want to attempt without some major skills, but you can check out a video of this hack after the jump, and decide if it’s of interest to you.
Next Story: Apple Mac Mini Price Mix Up In Taiwan
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2010-12-28: Sprint shows Palm Pixi with front-facing camera
- 2009-12-30: Verizon To Offer Palm Pre Plus and Palm Pixi Plus
- 2010-02-10: Sprint Palm Devices Getting Updates On February 15th?