Facebook has begun to send out email invitations for an event at 10am Pacific time this Wednesday at its headquarters. What exactly will be going on in the event wasn’t mentioned, but it probably isn’t going to be about “The Social Network” film depicting Facebook’s fictionalized origins. Speculation is that the emphasis on “Event” in the email invite might indicate that Facebook Events, the social network’s invitation service might be getting a revamp. Of course, that’s still pure speculation at this point, but are you currently satisfied with Facebook’s event invitation system, or do you have some ideas on how the service may be improved?RELATED
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Canned French Air Selling For $7.50 Each Is Making A Large Profit For Student
- AT&T Not Open To Sharing Government Requests With The Public
- Major Tech Companies Call For NSA Reforms
- Follow: Facebook,
- Seen at: news.cnet