Facebook has begun to send out email invitations for an event at 10am Pacific time this Wednesday at its headquarters. What exactly will be going on in the event wasn’t mentioned, but it probably isn’t going to be about “The Social Network” film depicting Facebook’s fictionalized origins. Speculation is that the emphasis on “Event” in the email invite might indicate that Facebook Events, the social network’s invitation service might be getting a revamp. Of course, that’s still pure speculation at this point, but are you currently satisfied with Facebook’s event invitation system, or do you have some ideas on how the service may be improved?
Next Story: Android Sharp IS03 with Retina Display, hands-on
- 2014-04-24 The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies Announced
- 2014-04-24 Facebook Acquires Company Behind "Moves" Fitness And Activity Tracker App
- 2014-04-24 Facebook Launches Newswire To Deliver Breaking News
- 2014-04-23 Russia ‘Anti-Terrorism’ Laws Might Make Skype, Gmail, Facebook Illegal
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Achieves 1 Billion Mobile Users Each Month