Facebook has begun to send out email invitations for an event at 10am Pacific time this Wednesday at its headquarters. What exactly will be going on in the event wasn’t mentioned, but it probably isn’t going to be about “The Social Network” film depicting Facebook’s fictionalized origins. Speculation is that the emphasis on “Event” in the email invite might indicate that Facebook Events, the social network’s invitation service might be getting a revamp. Of course, that’s still pure speculation at this point, but are you currently satisfied with Facebook’s event invitation system, or do you have some ideas on how the service may be improved?
Next Story: Android Sharp IS03 with Retina Display, hands-on
- 2014-04-10: Facebook Makes Improvements To Reduce News Feed Spam
- 2014-04-10: FTC Clears Facebook/WhatsApp Deal, Must Honor Privacy Obligations
- 2014-04-09: Facebook To Remove In-App Messaging, Forces Users To Download Messenger App
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2014-04-08: Mom Checks Son's Facebook, Saves Him From Getting Shot