What happens when Scrabble and the Rubik’s Cube meet? Well, you end up with the Scruble Cube, a unique mish mash of elements from both games in a 4 x 4 configuration to create a new spelling challenge that you can go at it solo, or challenge an opponent. Similar to Scrabble, your objective in the game is to have all the tiles lined up specially to spell out words, obtaining the maximum amount of points possible. The difference lies in all the tiles being attached to a spinning 3D cube. Should you happen to crunch the numbers, you can obtain more than 7,401 septillion different combinations of the letters playable. The $24.95 asking price is definitely a lot more than the standard Rubik’s Cube, but it does add to your word power in the long run. One thing’s for sure though, with the Scruble Cube, you can’t kick over the board in frustration when there are no more words left to think of, but you can throw it against the wall if you want to!
Next Story: Crayola Maker recycles old crayons
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase