Did the folks over at The Guardian paper accidentally let loose some details on Apple’s upcoming subscription service for digital magazines? The publication announced that it will be removing its current app from the App Store and replace it with a new subscription-based app that will cost GBP2.99 ($4.5) for six months and GBP3.99 ($6) for 12 months. The Guardian will also have an ad-supported version released in the US for free. Apple is expected to announce an iOS update that will offer the option of subscription plans early this month and hopefully we won’t have to wait too much longer in order to find out the full details.
- 2014-04-23 iPad Dominates U.S. Tablet Market But Others Are Catching Up
- 2014-04-21 Former Apple Exec Thinks The iPad Needs To Be More MacBook-like
- 2014-04-18 Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16 Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13 Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2013-04-24 Tactilize: Create and Share Visual Cards from the iPad
- 2011-09-27 Facebook for iPad app to launch on October 4th?
- 2011-06-16 American Airlines use iPad app instead of paper navigation charts