Do you think that you’re an expert at Super Mario Bros. and that it’s no longer a challenge for you? Maybe you should try playing it from right to left instead. We haven’t lost our minds, in case that’s what you’re thinking, but someone out there actually came up with a hack to make it possible. Instead of poring through the lines of code in the game, he decided to take an old CRT television that uses a magnetic ring to aim the electron gun at the screen and swapped the left and right wires from the ring, flipping the image horizontally. Of course, once you’ve done that, Mario will be running from the right to left, though the controller commands are still inverted. The controller issue is sorted out pretty easily by opening the controller and swapping the signals for the left and right buttons. Check out a video of it in action after the jump and decide if you’re still the champion of Super Mario Bros.
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase
- Jack Tretton Leaves As President And CEO Of SCEA