For those who are pretty interested in the medical profession might just find the Dadam Riplus mouse to be a hoot – especially when you have the classic cross design incorporated into a thoroughly transparent body. Spotted at the recently concluded CES, the body itself is made out of glass, while all the relevant technical bits of the mouse are hidden within the black cross, making us just wonder whether we can turn this sideways and have it function as a D-pad like those classic video game controllers of yore. It doesn’t look as though it is touch sensitive, so where the heck is the user going to scroll through pages of documents? Expect to see this at import shops, otherwise we don’t think the practical aspects of this peripheral will make its way to other more notable hardware manufacturers like Logitech.
Next Story: Samson Meteor Microphone
- Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]