Just when we thought that we were making a breakthrough in reducing childhood obesity by bringing elements of physical activity into video gaming (Wii, Kinect, Move), some folks have decided to take a step back and make gaming even easier to control than with a gamepad. At CES this year, National Instruments showed off an eye-controller that allowed you to play video games using your eyes. Different commands can be input just by you looking in different directions and blinking. You don’t even have to move your body anymore! Now your hands can be free to put some snacks in your mouth while you play your favorite video games. Check out two highly interesting videos of the eye-controller after the break. Can you imagine yourself playing games just by using your eyes?
- UK Teen Pays £450 For Xbox One Day One Edition On eBay, Receives Photo Instead
- Bill Gates Appear In South Park Xbox One-PS4 Episode
- Microsoft Provides Helpful Tips For Navigating The Xbox One Interface
- Double Dragon Trilogy Arrives On iOS And Android Platforms
- World Of Warcraft Patch 5.4.2 Now Available For Testing
- Follow: hands free, technology, videogames,