Just when we thought that we were making a breakthrough in reducing childhood obesity by bringing elements of physical activity into video gaming (Wii, Kinect, Move), some folks have decided to take a step back and make gaming even easier to control than with a gamepad. At CES this year, National Instruments showed off an eye-controller that allowed you to play video games using your eyes. Different commands can be input just by you looking in different directions and blinking. You don’t even have to move your body anymore! Now your hands can be free to put some snacks in your mouth while you play your favorite video games. Check out two highly interesting videos of the eye-controller after the break. Can you imagine yourself playing games just by using your eyes?
Next Story: Nintendo 3DS box contents pictured
- 2013-07-08: DevCon5 Developers & Designers conference - NYC July 24-25
- 2013-07-05: MobileBeat 2013 is next week! - 20% discount
- 2013-05-31: Burger King Whopper Holder Offers Hands-Free Dining
- 2013-05-01: Summer Camp For Adults Wants You To Ditch Your Technology For The Weekend
- 2013-04-23: MLOVE ConFestival USA in Monterey April 24-26
- 2012-11-08: Under the Radar Conference - $300 Discount on Tix!