[CES 2011] Remember the VholdR ContourHD action camera that is mounted on your helmet before you perform some sort of death-defying stunt? Well, Mattel intends to miniaturize that experience (albeit at the price of quality, of course) with their Hot Wheels Video Racer Vehicle. What makes this Video Racer interesting is, the race car itself sports a camera lens on the front, a USB port at the back, and an LCD display on the bottom for you to preview whatever “journey” the car has taken, capturing video at 30fps. It is able to store up to 12 minutes’ worth of video footage, and it even comes with a case for you to tuck it in, while using a velcro strap to strap it around a skateboard, on the back of your dog’s collar or any other item you can think of before recording its journey. Once done, plug the Video Racer into your computer and transfer all video via USB to view the action on your big screen. Heck, it even comes with its own software to include scene transitions, special effects and music for added jazz. The Hot Wheels Video Racer Vehicle is tipped to make fall more interesting, retailing for $59.99 a pop – hopefully the LCD display is tough enough to handle a small boy’s rough and tumble lifestyle!
Next Story: Angry Birds Knock On Wood game
- Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]