Since the iOS 4.3 beta 1 was leaked, people have been discovering new information about the upcoming iOS devices. One of the latest tidbits to be discovered is the confirmation of the iPad 2′s camera. The folks over at 9 to 5 Mac went digging though the iOS 4.3 source code and found this line in it:
“EMPTY_ALBUM_CAMERA_AVAILABLE_iPad” = “You can take photos using the camera, or sync photos and videos onto your iPad using iTunes.”;
If that doesn’t point to a camera on the iPad, then I don’t know what does. I wonder what other juicy details will be dug up from the source code before we see the release of the next iPad?
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2012-01-19: iPad 2S/iPad 3 cases go on sale
- 2011-04-12: The iPad 2 is capable of glasses-free 3D
- 2011-03-21: iOS 4.3.1 coming soon?