Aside from giving us some fancy games on the Xbox 360, we really have to give credit to Microsoft’s Kinect for unleashing all sorts of smart hacks out there, thanks to it being an affordable motion sensor. Next up some folks have decided to marry the Kinect and Minecraft. What you get is a cool way to create an in-world monument in real time. This means that you’ll be able to see yourself in the world created from Minecraft blocks. You can check out a video of it in action after the jump, and if you’re feeling pretty vain, you know you want that monument of yourself inside the game.
Next Story: Nokia MeeGo tablet sighted?
- 2014-04-07: The Simpsons Couch Gag Gets A Minecraft Theme
- 2014-04-04: Minecraft For Xbox 360 Crosses The 12 Million Copies Sold Mark
- 2014-04-02: New Kinect For Windows Is Official, Arrives This Summer
- 2014-03-27: Microsoft Kinect For Windows Hardware Version 2 Unveiled
- 2014-02-03: Kinect Guards The Korean Border
- 2013-12-31: 3D Printing Service Uses Your Kinect To Make Mini Figurines Of Yourself
- 2013-12-27: NASA Engineers Use Oculus Rift And Kinect 2 To Control Robots