Notion Ink’s Adam tablet has had some trouble getting itself into the hands of eager buyers but there is some good news for folks who decided to put down money for the device. Reports are in that the company has finally managed to get the issue of the FCC ID codes sorted out and the device is now being shipped. With many folks even claiming that the tablet was vaporware, you can bet that Notion Ink is happy to get the tablet out and on the way to customers.
The 10.1-inch Adam tablet garnered a lot of interest, as it was one of the first consumer electronic devices to offer the option of a Pixel Qi low-power transflective display, not to mention an NVIDIA Tegra 250 chip.
Next Story: Zip jacket controls your music via the zipper
- 2013-12-16 Notion Ink Adam II Tablet Goes On Sale In India First
- 2013-07-19 Notion Ink Adam II EVE Concept Phone And Tablet Accessories Spotted
- 2012-04-11 Notion Ink Adam 2 Will Not Have HD Screen Because of Battery Constraints
- 2012-01-20 Notion Ink Adam 2 tablet announced
- 2012-01-16 Ice Cream Sandwich for Notion Ink Adam now in Alpha
- 2011-02-06 Notion Ink Adam tablet gets update
- 2011-01-28 Notion Ink Adam tablet early adopters are disappointed
- 2011-01-28 FCC takes hold of Notion Ink Adam tablet, tears it apart