Samsung probably wants to make your TV-viewing experience a little more complicated with its RMC-QTD1 remote control that just paid a visit to the FCC. A quick glance at the picture and you’ll notice that this remote control is dual-sided and features the standard buttons on one side, and a full QWERTY keyboard on the other, similar to Boxee Box’s remote. There is also a tiny one-line display on the QWERTY side of the remote, though it remains to be seen how useful it will be in real-world usage. It doesn’t look like the remote was designed for Google TV use, as there is a dedicated “Yahoo” button nearer the bottom, though anything is possible.
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-13 Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-02 Verizon Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Hits The FCC