[CES 2011] Sony Ericsson have just unveiled the new Xperia arc Android smartphone today. This Android phone will be running Gingerbread (Android 2.3) on an extra wide 4.2″ multi-touch screen. According to the official press release, “The best of Sony technology is inside Xperia arc.” Looks like this phone is mean to represent the top of the line of the Xperia family. The Xperia arc packs a “Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine to deliver exceptional visual brilliance and a crystal clear image which enhances the overall entertainment experience.” It also packs Sony’s Exmor R for mobile sensor with the f/2.4 lens for high quality and bright pictures and HD videos even in low light. It also supports HDMI output for you to share your HD videos and photographs using a HDTV. With a slim profile and a curved back, this device sure looks like one sexy beast. Watch a promo video after the break:
Next Story: SanDisk SecureAccess Software
- 2014-04-24 ARM Expects 64-bit Android Devices By End Of The Year
- 2014-04-23 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Android Version Coming Soon
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2012-01-06 Sony Ericsson Nozomi leaked ahead of CES
- 2012-01-06 Sony Ericsson posts another teaser photo
- 2011-12-14 Sony Ericsson to unveil new Xperia phones at CES 2012
- 2011-12-06 Sony Ericsson Xperia arc and Xperia neo to receive Ice Cream Sandwich very soon?
- 2011-01-05 Sony Ericsson Anzu displayed in banner?