T-Mobile announced that they will be introducing some new tablets this year, and it looks like we’ll be seeing one of them pretty soon. The LG G-Slate which was introduced this year has just been approved by the FCC and it looks like it’s headed by T-Mobile due to the AWS WCDMA radio used in the device. Other than the fact that the device’s model number is LG-V900 and is made in Korea, nothing else has been revealed about the device. Not to mention the very plain illustration, devoid of any details, that is used to represent the tablet. With the FCC’s stamp of approval on this tablet, expect an announcement from T-Mobile in the near future. Any guesses to what its specs are?
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future
- 2014-04-16: Gold LG G3 Reportedly Coming This Summer
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2011-04-15: T-Mobile G-Slate gets unboxed
- 2011-03-16: LG G-Slate given a video preview
- 2011-03-01: T-Mobile G-Slate to cost $699.99?