After the success of broadcasting the Indian Premier League on YouTube last year, Google is looking to capitalize on any similar opportunities again. It has been reported that Google is currently in talks with the National Basketball Association (NBA) and the National Hockey League (NHL) to stream live games on YouTube. With an aim to show more live sports on their web service by the second half of the year, Google has also been approaching most pro sports leagues, which include soccer leagues in Europe as well. This means great news for folks who don’t have a TV to watch such programs but have a computer with a good internet connection instead – you’ll no longer have to invite yourself over to a friend’s house or hit the local pub to catch the live NBA game on TV.RELATED
- Pharrell Launches 24-Hour Interactive Music Video For 'Happy'
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- YouTube Commenters Invade Conan To Yell Random Things At Him
- Digg iOS App Updated With Digg Video Support
- Google Street View Takes Us Through The Canals, Streets Of Venice, Italy
- Follow: Google, streaming, video, YouTube,