The LG Optimus Black that was first unveiled at CES 2011 this year is finally one step closer to making its way into consumers’ hands. Users can now register their interest in the phone on T-Mobile UK’s website. The Optimus Black is an upcoming Android phone from LG that packs a 4″ NOVA display that is touted to be bright, readable indoors and outdoors, and energy efficient as well. The phone runs Android 2.2 on a 1GHz processor, packs a 5 megapixel camera as well as a 2 megapixel front facing camera, and has WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS. The phone is rumored to be released in March, with no word on the pricing. Hopefully this device will reach our shores. While we wait patiently to get our hands on a unit, have you checked out our review of the LG Optimus 2X?
Next Story: Official blogger app released for Android
- 2014-04-24 LG V700 And V400 Tablets Spotted At The FCC
- 2014-04-23 LG SoundPlate Enhances Your Home Theater Experience
- 2014-04-23 LG Files For "W Watch" Trademark
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-22 LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2012-08-20 LG Optimus Black to receive Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update?
- 2011-09-28 Sprint releases LG Marquee video overview
- 2011-09-12 LG Marquee is LG Optimus Black
- 2011-05-06 LG Optimus Black to debut in the UK next week
- 2011-02-13 LG Optimus Black to be shown off at MWC