The LG Optimus Black that was first unveiled at CES 2011 this year is finally one step closer to making its way into consumers’ hands. Users can now register their interest in the phone on T-Mobile UK’s website. The Optimus Black is an upcoming Android phone from LG that packs a 4″ NOVA display that is touted to be bright, readable indoors and outdoors, and energy efficient as well. The phone runs Android 2.2 on a 1GHz processor, packs a 5 megapixel camera as well as a 2 megapixel front facing camera, and has WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS. The phone is rumored to be released in March, with no word on the pricing. Hopefully this device will reach our shores. While we wait patiently to get our hands on a unit, have you checked out our review of the LG Optimus 2X?
Next Story: Official blogger app released for Android
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2012-08-20: LG Optimus Black to receive Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update?
- 2011-09-28: Sprint releases LG Marquee video overview
- 2011-09-12: LG Marquee is LG Optimus Black
- 2011-05-06: LG Optimus Black to debut in the UK next week
- 2011-02-13: LG Optimus Black to be shown off at MWC