[MWC] The LG Optimus Pad will be LG’s latest foray into the world of Honeycomb (Android 3.0) tablets. Unofficially nicknamed the “G-Slate” for Europe, the two tablets pretty much shares the same specs. It packs a 1GHz dual-core Tegra 2 processor, an 8.9″ display (1280 x 768) and features full 1080p HD video decoding, Android 3.0, a 3D rear camera for capturing 3D footage to be viewed on a 3D HDTV (with its HDMI output) or through YouTube 3D, a front facing camera for video calling, 32GB of internal storage, a 6,400mAh batter, and full support for Adobe Flash. The tablet will be shown off during the Mobile World Congress, so stay tuned for more reports on the device when we get our hands on the Honeycomb tablet.
Next Story: LG Optimus 3D officially announced
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2014-04-09: LG G3 Screenshot Sees More “Flat” Design (Rumor)
- 2011-03-28: LG Optimus Pad arriving in Japan before the US
- 2011-03-16: LG G-Slate given a video preview
- 2011-03-14: Pioneer Computers announces the DreamBook ePad H10 HD Android tablet
- 2011-02-15: HTC Flyer announced today at the Mobile World Congress
- 2011-02-04: LG Optimus Pad to make its debut at the Mobile World Congress