At first glance, you might think that the Logitec LAN-WH450N/GR wireless router hails from Holland – after all, it does seem to show some sort of fan blades that are capable of generating power when enough wind blows by. Of course, upon closer inspection, this isn’t what it is, but rather, it is an IEEE802.11 n/a/g/b router that can hit speeds of up to 450Mbps (in theory, of course) when working with compatible devices. Other hardware specifications include Gigabit Ethernet as well as all the other standard wireless security options that make up a decent Wi-Fi router these days. Out later in the middle of April, the Logitec LAN-WH450N/GR wireless router will probably cost you around $230 after conversion.
Next Story: Car stereo whips out 26,000 watts of audio power
- Chromecast Now Able To Stream Web-Based Google Play Content
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Man Implants Large Biometric Computer Chip Into His Forearm