Are you a true blue geek? If the answer is in the affirmative, then surely you would love to read numbers in binary mode, leaving the rest of your family and friends confused as they attempt to read the time on your watch. The LED Binary Watch which retails for $69.99 will sport a circuitboard face complete with 10 blue LEDs, alongside a leather band to keep everything together on your wrist. Nice to know that a stainless steel back would offer additional comfort whenever you wear the LED Binary Watch, but what we like most about this is the ability to force your brain to think differently, as you re-learn another new method to tell the time just like how a computer would in machine language.
Next Story: Huawei Folded Leaf concept
- 2014-04-08: Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30: Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10: HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2014-02-18: Classic Arcade Wristwatch Looks Cool