If you’re into indie films and you’re a FiOS TV subscriber, you’re in for a treat. No longer will you have to spend time queuing up at local art houses or tiny theaters and halls to catch indie flicks. Verizon has announced the arrival of Openfilm: access to high-quality independent films on-demand, all in the comfort of your own home.
Users will be able to select from a diverse catalog of HD Openfilm productions available on FiOS VOD (Video On Demand), and new content will be added every month. Openfilm is touted to be the leading digital venue for undiscovered, talented filmmakers to showcase their work. With an advisory board and shareholders list that consists of big names like James Caan, Scott Caan, Robert Duvall and Mark Rydell; you can expect nothing but the best quality of independent films to be shown.
Verizon FiOS TV customers can access Openfilm by just hitting the VOD or On Demand button on their remote controls to bring up the Openfilm catalog. It kicks off with the documentary about a team motorcycling to the Canadian Arctic in the middle of winter: Reconnecting with Canada: The North. Find out more about Openfilm.RELATED
- Time Warner Cable Adding TWC TV App Support To Another Platform This Week
- PiixL Jetpack: A Small Enough PC To Be Tucked Behind Your Flat Screen TV
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- Follow: film, fios, streaming, Verizon, video on demand,