We’ve teased SOCOM 4 a few times before. Twice to be exact. The game officially hits your favorite game store today for $59.99. Traditionalists will likely stick to using a DualShock 3 controller, but I’m challenging hardcore shooter fans to grab a PlayStation Move controller and a Sharp Shooter attachment and go for the full motion control experience. If you have a 3D TV, SOCOM 4 supports 3D too.
As I’ve told you before in my hands-on, using a Move and SS to play SOCOM 4 is not for the faint-hearted. It’s really hardcore stuff, that’ll challenge your brain if you can wrap it around the complex controller scheme that the SS brings. Don’t bring your Wii Remote skills to this battle, it won’t do you any good. If you do, it’ll be like bringing a water pistol to a paintball duel.
Let me know if you’re picking SOCOM 4 up today or will do. I’ll be busy playing through the game over the next few days and will drop off my thoughts soon. Ciao!RELATED
- NPD: Xbox One Won First Round Of Sales Against PS4 In Australia
- IGN: Xbox One Hard Drive Maxes Out At 362GBs
- Nintendo Updates 3DS With Miiverse Among Others
- Fallout 4 Website Creator Hoped His Stunt Would Force Bethesda To Reveal Their Hand
- BioWare Hopes To Share More Mass Effect Details In 2014
- Follow: playstation 3, Sony,
- Seen at: blog.us.playstation