We know that the Sony NGP (Next Generation Portable) is extremely suitable for Massive Multiplayer Online titles, and when you check out its video prowess as well as what it is capable of visually, then chances are you will need to pick up your jaw from the floor afterwards. Whispers abound that the NGP will be nearly on par with the PS3 in terms of power, but we do have our doubts. So far, a demonstration video has been released by Trinigy for its “Vision Game Engine” which you can see after the jump, and it does seem to be above average by all means.
To know what the NGP is capable of, it will sport a quad-core CPU that on paper, churns out up to 2GHz of raw processing power, coupled with a 5″ OLED touchscreen display, dual analog sticks, a rear touchpad, a couple of cameras, Wi-Fi and an optional 3G connectivity.
Now, to wait for E3 for an official announcement with all the nitty gritty on the Sony NGP.
- Fallout 4 Website Turns Out To Be Fake
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Follow: demo, ngp, Sony, sony ngp,
- Seen at: dvice