NOX Audio has enlisted the star power of T-Pain at the NOX booth at E3 this year to help promote their new Admiral headset, a wireless device with surround sound support which was first unveiled at CES 2011 earlier this year. Just what does the Admiral headset offer to the masses? For starters, you get Dolby Digital 7.1 Surround Sound capability in addition to Bluetooth functionality, making it truly a one-of-a-kind model that at press time, remains peerless in terms of connectivity and usability.
NOX Audio also has an upgraded model in the works – the Admiral Touch that will not only offer Bluetooth but Wi-Fi connectivity as well, in addition to an integrated LCD touchscreen display that runs on the Android operating system, making it a first where the audio industry is concerned.
The Admiral Touch is smart enough to support applications and gesture controls in order to develop an immersive gaming and home theater experience. For those who have the standard Admiral headset, you can always opt to upgrade it to the Admiral Touch through the purchase of an easy-to-install upgrade Touch module. [Press Release]
Next Story: New haptic smartphone from KDDI
- 2014-02-11: Xbox One Stereo Headset Announced
- 2014-01-27: Kama Stereo Headset Arrives For PS4 And PS Vita
- 2014-01-20: Immersion Gaming Headset Could Prevent Gamer Rage
- 2013-11-28: LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- 2013-08-16: Turtle Beach Call Of Duty: Ghosts Limited Edition Headsets Pricing Revealed
- 2011-05-24: Bang & Olufsen EarSet 3i: quality headset for the iPhone
- 2011-01-25: Headbanger headband combo is perfect for those with active lifestyles
- 2009-09-07: Lady Gaga gets own headphones line
- 2009-10-22: Shure SE115m+ Sound Isolating Headset
- 2010-09-10: Shure SE115m Review