Samsung Germany seems to be extra enthusiastic about the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1′s impending arrival – so much so that they have announced a bunch of accessories for the yet unreleased tablet. Some of them include a rather pricey €150 case that sports a built-in Bluetooth keyboard (for folks who can’t get used to a virtual keyboard, while enjoying that all familiar tactile feedback), an €80 keyboard dock that will be out soon. Additional odds and ends to accessorize your Galaxy Tab 10.1 include USB adapters, a bevy of protective cases and sleeves, a docking station and an HDMI adapter. The only thing missing? The Galaxy Tab 10.1 itself.
If you would like to know more about the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, then we hope that you would benefit from our Galaxy Tab 10.1 review. If there are futher questions or doubts about the tablet, leave them in the comments and we’ll do our level best to get back to you on it. What are some of the accessories that you think is compulsory for all tablet owners?
Next Story: Toshiba Thrive ready for pre-order
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2013-09-06: Samsung Reportedly Pessimistic About Galaxy Tab 10.1 2014 Edition Sales
- 2013-04-19: Final List Of Samsung Galaxy S4 Accessories Revealed
- 2013-03-15: Samsung Galaxy S4 Accessories Hands-On Review
- 2012-09-18: Preliminary injunction against the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 will still stand
- 2011-09-28: iLuv announces a whole range of Samsung Galaxy Tab and Galaxy S2 accessories