Samsung does have a rather interesting device up their sleeves later this year, debuting the convertible Series 7 tablet/notebook hybrid device at CES 2011 in Las Vegas earlier this January, sporting a special sliding design and an enhanced slim form factor which makes it appealing to the eyes. Despite debuting so early in the year, very little else is known about it – not at least until it made an appearance on Amazon today, albeit for moments.
Appearing with a $650 price tag, the device’s link went cold quickly, which probably meant that someone in the webpage department at Amazon made a boo-boo, but they were fast and alert enough to realize such a hiccup happened, so it might point towards Amazon being too fast in setting up the Samsung Series 7 pre-order page.
Good thing the Internet has a memory these days, which is important in retaining what the Series 7 carried – a mere 2GB RAM and 32GB of internal SSD storage space. After parting with $650 for that, anyone would feel shortchanged at the very least considering how little stuff you get for the amount of money spent.RELATED
- Mint Financial App Now Available On Windows 8.1, Windows Phone
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Windows 8, Windows Phone 8 Will Be Getting Facebook One-Click Login
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- Follow: Amazon, Samsung,
- Seen at: wirelessgoodness