Sprint and Motorola have started to send out invitations to a special event hosted by Dan Hesse (CEO of Sprint) and Sanjay Jha (Chairman and CEO of Motorola Mobility) in two weeks time, on Thursday 9th. There’s no hint of what to expect on the invitation, but speculation points to new Sprint-Motorola devices like the recently rumored Atrix 4G that was said to appear on Sprint or it could be another 4G Motorola phone we haven’t heard of before. Other possible devices could be the Motorola Titanium and Motorola XPRT but since they’ve already been revealed it’s not much of a big deal.
Do you have any idea what Motorola/Sprint will be announcing at this luncheon event? It’s only two weeks away, so hold your horses. We can expect to find out more before them soon enough.
Next Story: Pioneer AppRadio: In-Dash iPhone Apps
- 2014-04-17: Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2013-06-26: Alleged Moto X Photo For Sprint Leaked
- 2013-05-20: Motorola X Phone Might Support Verizon And Sprint As Well
- 2012-12-17: Sprint Connectivity To mBed Microcontroller Shown at GDGT
- 2012-09-04: Motorola Photon Q Review
- 2012-08-08: Sprint commences Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE training, release date announcement imminent?