If you thought the Dell Streak 7 wasn’t a large enough tablet, you’ll be glad to know that Dell has a larger tablet in the works. The company has confirmed the existence of its 10″ Honeycomb tablet dubbed the Streak 10 Pro in addition to another unnamed Windows 7 tablet for enterprise consumers later this year. Unfortunately, Dell will be releasing the tablet in China first due to Dell’s growing market in developing countries as opposed to the rest of the world.
Other reasons for Dell selling the tablet in those countries is that they don’t have to ship it with the Google Experience (Google apps, Android Market etc) since it’s not such a big deal in those countries, giving Dell even more freedom when it comes to customization of the tablets in terms of software and hardware. So folks looking forward to the Streak 10 Pro will have to get it shipped over through unofficial channels or will have to wait for Dell to release it here.
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-02: Dell Latitude 12 Rugged Extreme Does Both Tablet And Notebook Dances
- 2014-03-26: Microsoft And Dell Agree To License Each Other's Patents
- 2014-03-23: Dell Venue 8 Pro Receives New BIOS Update
- 2014-03-07: The Dell Precision M2800 Has An Affordable Price Tag
- 2011-11-18: ASUS and Dell not exiting the tablet business
- 2011-10-14: Wopad V7+ Android tablet unveiled
- 2011-10-13: Yipai C7 Android tablets are colorful
- 2011-09-26: Visture V1 Android tablet looks like an iPad
- 2011-07-28: Dell Streak 10 Pro shown off in photograph