As promised, the HP Wi-Fi Mobile Mouse is now available for the masses, just in time for Father’s Day to boot – making it the perfect gift for those who have dads who live out of a suitcase because they do a whole lot of traveling in their line of work and need to work from a notebook all the time. This is different from Bluetooth technology, as it relies on Wi-Fi connectivity and HP Link-5 technology instead to promote mobility and ease of use.
Not only do you get to enjoy a wireless lifestyle, you also have the assurance of extended battery life since this little pointing device sips so little juice in the course of working. Another main advantage that we like about the HP Wi-Fi Mobile Mouse would be doing away with the need for a USB dongle, since it will connect to your notebook via its Wi-Fi receiver – unless you are using a really, really old school notebook that does not have Wi-Fi.
With up to nine months of battery life, 5 customizable buttons, a smooth, four-way-tilt scroll wheel, and a 30-foot working range amongst others, the HP Wi-Fi Mobile Mouse will retail for $49.99.
- 2014-04-09 PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-07 HP Slate 8 Pro Business Tablet Arrives Silently
- 2014-04-07 HP Slate 7 Beats Special Edition Spotted On WiFi Alliance Website
- 2014-04-04 HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-03-20 HP 3D Printers Expected In June
- 2012-09-19 HP Touch To Pair NFC-enabled mouse