T-Mobile USA is all set to offer the HTC Flyer tablet, considering that said device has already arrived at the FCC. This is the GSM version mind you,where it will also go by the moniker PG41120, as the T-Mobile Flyer supports GSM 850 and 1900 bands in addition to T-Mobile USA’s WCDMA IV band. Of course, why do we say T-Mobile? The signs are all there already, so there is no need for the FCC filing to be that explicit in making a mention of which network it is going to roll out on. Interesting point though – T-Mobile’s HTC Flyer does seem as though it will be 3G only.
Needless to say, there are expectations that T-Mobile’s HTC Flyer will be the same as the Wi-Fi only model in terms of hardware, so you can more or less expect to see a 7″ touchscreen display at 1,024 x 600 resolution, Android 2.3 as the operating system of choice with the Android 3.0 upgrade a possibility down the road), a 1.5GHz Qualcomm processor running inside, 1GB RAM, 32GB of internal memory, two cameras – one in front (1.3-megapixel shooter) with a 5-megapixel rear camera to complete the group.
Other connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. No idea on how much it will cost nor when will it arrive, but we could be looking at $400 with a 2-year contract to be on par with Sprint’s offering.RELATED
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Release Expected Next Month
- ASUS PadFone Mini To Launch In Taiwan Next Week
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Samsung Reportedly Working On Flexible Tablet Displays With Stylus Support
- Follow: FCC, htc flyer, t-mobile, tmo, tmobile,
- Seen at: wirelessgoodness