According to reports from the Wall Street Journal, Lenovo has got some tablets lined up for this year – two new Android Honeycomb tablets and a Windows tablet as well. The Honeycomb tablets will be 10″ in size, with the first one tentatively named the IdeaPad and an expected release date of July this year. The second Honeycomb tablet will be part of the ThinkPad series of business products, and is rumored to ship with a stylus, though whether it will be pack a capacitive or resistive touchscreen is yet to be known. The ThinkPad is said to be released before August.
In addition to the Android Honeycomb devices, Lenovo is also said to be working on a Windows tablet. Just like the other tablets, not much is known about it either, besides the fact that it will come in both 7″ and 10″ variations. Other than that, not much is known about the tablets. But if rumors turn out to be true, we won’t have to wait too long for the tablet to drop next month.
- 2014-01-07 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10 HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10 Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06 No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06 LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2011-12-13 Huawei MediaPad visits the FCC again, headed for AT&T
- 2011-12-05 HTC Flyer gets Honeycomb
- 2011-11-18 Lenovo LePad K2 NVIDIA Tegra 3 tablet gets benchmarked
- 2011-11-14 Lenovo to release 10.1" Ice Cream Sandwich Tegra 3 tablet before 2012
- 2011-04-26 Lenovo 7" Android tablet arriving this year?