Need a 92″ TV to fill the theater room in your house? Now how about one that won’t blow a hole in your bank account? Mitsubishi has the right TV just for you. The company has announced that starting next month, it will be selling the 92″ 840 3D DLP Home Cinema TV. It has a resolution of 1080p (enough for all your high-def Blurays and DVDs) and most importantly, it won’t cost a bomb.
What sets the 840 3D DLP Home Cinema TV apart from other TVs available on today’s market: it uses rear-projection technology. This has allowed Mitsubishi to keep the TV at a reasonable price when compared to thinner LCD TVs available on today’s market. An 85″ LCD Panasonic TV will cost you $22,000, and a 103″ plasma will cost you over $30,000. This 92″ from Mitsubishi? $5,999. Talk about a massive difference in price. It will also be available in 72″ and 83″. The 840 3D DLP will go on sale next month.
Next Story: Apple stops iPhone 4 order
- 2014-04-09: Interactive TV Bus Is World’s First
- 2014-03-20: 8K TV Broadcast Testing In Japan To Begin By 2016
- 2014-03-10: LG 2014 TV Lineup Introduced In South Korea
- 2014-03-04: Couple Tries Saving Flat Screen TV While Apartment Burns
- 2014-01-23: NHK In Japan Tests 8K Video Broadcast
- 2012-12-02: Mitsubishi Quits DLP Display Business
- 2012-05-30: Mitsubishi LaserVue 55LSR3 TV packs quite a punch
- 2011-06-27: Mitsubishi LCD-22BLR500 records content out of the box
- 2011-04-06: Mitsubishi announces REAL BHR500 entry-level HDTVs
- 2011-03-20: Mitsubishi shifts focus from LCD HDTVs to larger models