Sony’s official PlayStation press conference happens later today and it’s going to be a heck of a show, with more concrete info on the NGP expected to be announced and a heavy dose of PS3 gaming to soothe burned PlayStation Network gamers.
Over the last week or so, we’ve been hearing a lot of news regarding the NGP’s new name “PS Vita” – with Vita meaning “life” in Latin. Now, there’s even more evidence that suggests PS Vita is the final name: trademark filings. Sony’s filing of “PS Vita” trademarks in Europe is substantial proof that the moniker is here to stay. While, most people are bashing it for sounding like vitamin, I kind of like it.
The only way to know for sure what is what with the NGP is to stay tuned to Ubergizmo at live.ubergizmo.com throughout the day as we report back on everything happening at the Sony E3 press conference!RELATED
- Blizzard's Legal Team Takes Control Of Blizzard.tv Domain
- Man Too Engrossed In Game To Notice His Car Was On Fire
- Bungie's Destiny Pegged For September 2014 Release
- Xbox One Compatibility “Trick” Is A Prank
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 2.1 'A Realm Awoken' Trailer Shows Off New Content
- Follow: E3, ngp, playstation, ps vita, psp2, Sony, sony playstation,
- Seen at: psxextreme