RockMelt has been out for some time now but previously it was never really endorsed by Facebook – until recently. RockMelt has just announced that it has partnered with Facebook for the release of the latest version of its RockMelt social browser. The only web browser that makes social networking a key aspect of its user experience has just gotten better with the aid of Facebook’s input.
The new RockMelt Beta 3 has over 30 new features including improved Facebook chat, more Facebook integration, and a streamlined Facebook.com experience with the RockMelt browser. For those of you haven’t checked it out yet and are keen on doing so, head over to the RockMelt website to download the latest version of the browser.RELATED
- Flickr Goes Down As Yahoo Struggles To Get Mail Up And Running
- Gmail To Display Email Images By Default
- Hilarious Video Pokes Fun At Google's Attempt To Force Google+ Onto Everyone
- Man Slapped With $183,000 Fine For Participating In A DDoS Attack For 1 Minute
- Microsoft Entices Gmail Users To Join Outlook.com Through New Tool
- Follow: browser, Facebook,