RockMelt has been out for some time now but previously it was never really endorsed by Facebook – until recently. RockMelt has just announced that it has partnered with Facebook for the release of the latest version of its RockMelt social browser. The only web browser that makes social networking a key aspect of its user experience has just gotten better with the aid of Facebook’s input.
The new RockMelt Beta 3 has over 30 new features including improved Facebook chat, more Facebook integration, and a streamlined Facebook.com experience with the RockMelt browser. For those of you haven’t checked it out yet and are keen on doing so, head over to the RockMelt website to download the latest version of the browser.
- Google's Eric Schmidt Believes They're Sufficiently Protected From Government Spying
- Europol Warns That Data Theft On Public WiFi Is On The Rise
- Vine Updates TOS, Pornographic Material Will No Longer Be Allowed
- comiXology Experiences Security Breach, Password Reset Required
- Yahoo Maps Now Offers Indoor Navigation