It seems that the Samsung Dart, also known as the Samsung Galaxy Mini, was recently spotted as a leak from a T-Mobile roadmap which pointed towards mid-June as the timeline where said handset will be arriving. Apart from that, we also know that the Samsung T499 Tass, speculated to be rather similar to the Galaxy Mini S5570, will also be released on the same date as well.
Uncovered photos of the Dart do seem to point out that the smartphone’s specifications tend to be similar in line with that of the Samsung Galaxy Mini. Among these include a relatively small low-resolution QVGA display and a 600MHz processor that plods along when you compare it to other handsets in the market.
Seems that this will be an extremely affordable handset by all means, where it will sport capacitive Android buttons, with the possibility of an unlocked handset going for around $200 – making it one of the more interesting options as an Android smartphone for beginners.RELATED
- Huawei Glory 4 Or Honor 4 Could Be Introduced Next Week
- Forbes: Windows Phone Could Overtake iOS In Due Time
- Olloclip Macro 3-In-1 Photo Lens
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Heyday App Creates A Journal Of Your Life Without Your Input
- Follow: Samsung, t-mobile, tmobile,
- Seen at: cellphonesignal