It seems that the Samsung Dart, also known as the Samsung Galaxy Mini, was recently spotted as a leak from a T-Mobile roadmap which pointed towards mid-June as the timeline where said handset will be arriving. Apart from that, we also know that the Samsung T499 Tass, speculated to be rather similar to the Galaxy Mini S5570, will also be released on the same date as well.
Uncovered photos of the Dart do seem to point out that the smartphone’s specifications tend to be similar in line with that of the Samsung Galaxy Mini. Among these include a relatively small low-resolution QVGA display and a 600MHz processor that plods along when you compare it to other handsets in the market.
Seems that this will be an extremely affordable handset by all means, where it will sport capacitive Android buttons, with the possibility of an unlocked handset going for around $200 – making it one of the more interesting options as an Android smartphone for beginners.
Next Story: HTC Thunderbolt reset fix arriving this month
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Active Has 277 Apps Already (Rumor)
- 2014-04-13: Galaxy S5 Launch Day Sales Beat Galaxy S4 [Report]
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-04-13: Google Executive Says No iPhone Features Were Copied For Android
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-01: T-Mobile Galaxy S5 Pre-Order Deadline Pushed Back
- 2014-03-20: Galaxy S5 Pre-Orders At T-Mobile Starts 24th March
- 2014-03-12: T-Mobile Galaxy S5 To Come In 16GB And 32GB Flavors
- 2014-03-07: Over 300,000 Galaxy S5 Sign-Ups On T-Mobile