Shuttle has long been a name synonymous with computer cases which are small in size, but they deliver in terms of performance – achieving a careful balance between form and function artfully without missing a beat. This is a classic case of not judging a book by its cover, or rather, not judging a computer’s performance by its size. Gaming enthusiasts who want a small form factor computer without making compromises on its gaming performance have long looked to Shuttle to fill that need, and the company has kicked off E3 2011 with a showcase of its latest gaming PCs.
Square Enix will be featuring Shuttle’s H3 Series Gaming PCs in its media lounge, not to mention having used it throughout the booth in the South Exhibit Hall, demonstrating their latest pre-announcement video games that have been lined up for the year ahead – and beyond.
As for NVIDIA, they will be showing off just what Shuttle’s H7 Pro and J3 Series Gaming PCs are able to achieve, holding GeForce GTX 580 graphics cards inside that offer high-octane gaming in a small package. You might just want to drop by E3 2011 to see just what sort of crazy gaming advancements are available before you draw up your Christmas wish list. [Press Release]
Next Story: iTunes 10.3 released by Apple
- 2014-03-10 Shuttle DS81 Small But Packs A Punch
- 2013-06-03 Asus ROG TYTAN G30 Gaming Desktop Features Liquid-Cooled Haswell CPU
- 2012-03-15 iBUYPOWER Erebus GT gaming PC
- 2012-02-13 Shuttle launches new series of Cedar Trail nettops
- 2012-01-17 Shuttle XH61 slim PC has new Intel Sandy Bridge processors
- 2011-11-01 Shuttle XPC H7 5820S loves to socialize with multiple monitors
- 2011-07-02 Shuttle H3 6700P is a computer for professionals
- 2011-06-30 Shuttle H3 6700G gaming PC up for purchase